Funny you mention this. I just got off the phone with the power company
about the exact same thing. Around here anything higher than 65 ft is
considered transmission line pole and gets expensive.

$5,500 for 80 ft.
$2,500 for 65 ft.
$1,000 for 40 ft.
that cost includes the pole and labor to plant it.

Also, you can't set a meter on the pole unless they retain ownership or you
lease the pole as part of the service. The cost to run lines and/or
transformers is on you as well. So plant your pole close to the existing
grid.