This pole is actually 80’ above ground.  I misstated my question.  I meant what
is the wind load capacity of the pole to determine how many antennas I can put
on it.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Christopher Gray
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 4:24 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] what is the typical wind load of an 80' telephone pole?

What is the height of an installed 80' pole?

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 7:10 PM,
<dmmoff...@gmail.com<mailto:dmmoff...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I'm impressed you can 80' wooden pole in for $5500.  Here it was closer to
$10,000.  Just the pole itself was a few $k.  Transport from the yard to a
worksite was $2500.  It's over the length limit for NYS roads, so we have to
have escort vehicles and file a plan with the DOT. Some pole contractors didn't
even want to do it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2017, at 6:35 PM, Eric Muehleisen