For folks that are using the PMP450d (semi-integrated dish). It has about
the same gain as a small reflector with a stock PMP450 SM, but slightly
larger beamwidth 7° versus 6° for the RD. Do you find that it performs
about the same or a little better or worse?

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Paul McCall <pa...@pdmnet.net> wrote:

> We still have about 50 of the regular 450 SMs 20MBit NIB, if anybody needs
> some.
> hit me offlist if you have a need
>
> Paul, PDMNet
> ------------------------------

>>> 574-220-7826 <%28574%29%20220-7826> Cell
>>> jbroadw...@converge-tech.com
>>>
>>> On Jun 9, 2017, at 2:00 PM, Kurt Fankhauser <lists.wavel...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Does anyone know when cambium will be releasing the new CPE's for the
>>> 450 (5ghz) that have the unlimited throuput and will work all the way down
>>> to 5.1ghz at the $300-$350 price range? I thought it was supposed to happen
>>> by end of 1st quarter this year.

bp
part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com