This has not been consistent.  we have several that show no errors and a few
that show errors
>From my testing the result has been consistent - always the same result
I need to go troll on the netonix forums a bit, mr weekley, can you share the
links to any threads you may have started there?

i still think it is a cat-6 termination issue.  Briefly when they finished
terminating the cat-6 a computer on the far end of the network
did a speed test close to 150 meg.   Which watching the netonix immediately
after this (and the crew was still working), it flapped 3-4-5 times between 1
gig and no connection.  I am told this is when the tech was reattaching the
weather gromet on the ethernet on the tower.

After that the connection started returning errors and the speed test won't
exceed 50 meg  (this is where it was prior to moving to cat-6, with cat5).

To add to the conversation we have seem dramatic improvement on our mimosa
speeds (the ethernet speed is actually matching what the radio rf tests say
they can do) once we moved to cat-6 at a few other locations.  We have 6 total
sites running mimosa.  One leg barely moves 100 meg at peak times ; the new leg
(feeding a wisp we purchased) needs to move 200 meg at peak but is currently
doing 100-120 meg.