> They advertise 75 Mbps symmetrical service.  What radio will do this?

All kidding aside, and while I am not going to specifically comment on this
particular story....

Having said that, you all should take a closer look at what Kent Urwiller has
been doing with his WISP, using Mimosa Gear. (Micro Pops w/fat backhauls).

His posts with a great amount of details can be found in the Mimosa Group and
RF Elements group on Facebook.

Here is a small snippet from one of his recent posts.. "... Pretty dang amazing
really. We are seeing around 130-150 Mbps on a 40 MHz channel to each client
thanks to 2.3 and C5c. .."

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom