Then how would I be turn 2-5 ports on for poe?  There have be some kind of
special setting to turn it on.

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Is POE out settings on new powerbox pro different?
From: "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com>
To: af <af@afmug.com>
Date: 2017/07/06 22:58:16

It looks like they removed that setting.

I haven't seen the PowerBox Pro yet, but I'm assuming it's got the same guts as
the hEX PoE (the gigabit version). We've had quite a few of those running for
awhile now, and so far I haven't had any need to enable the long cable mode,
like on the old ones, so maybe they reworked the design enough that it just
isn't necessary anymore.

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 3:03 PM, Tim Reichhart <timreichh...@hometowncable.net>