From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 12:53 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] OT air travel

I have had a global entry card from the moment they became available.  I love
it.  Check yourself into the country when arriving from overseas.  Skip the
long lines.  No removal of belt, shoes, computers from bags etc.

I just now signed up for Clear.  So supposedly I can skip the lines and go
directly to the TSA guy.  Will see.  $79/year if you are a Delta skymiles
member.  $50 for spouse.  Could make the difference on making a flight if
running late.

Will be trying it in a week or so.