The way it's structured right now, the 50MHz we are using now, and the top
30MHz of the CBRS band will all be GA.  The bottom 70MHz of CBRS is set aside
for PALs.  Currently they are to be auctioned off by census tract for 5 years,
with one renewal option.  That's what WISPA fought for, and that's what we are
trying to protect.

Jeff Broadwick
ConVergence Technologies, Inc.
312-205-2519 Office