On 7/21/17 12:38, Jeff Broadwick - Lists wrote:
The way it's structured right now, the 50MHz we are using now, and the top 30MHz of the CBRS band will all be GA. The bottom 70MHz of CBRS is set aside for PALs. Currently they are to be auctioned off by census tract for 5 years, with one renewal option. That's what WISPA fought for, and that's what we are trying to protect.

The cellcos basically want to toss all that aside and so their industry can take all of it in the name of "5G". What the CTIA and T-mo put forth at the 11th hour should be completely rejected.

~Seth