"While it is a dangerous job, it also pays well. Their mean annual wage is
$44,250. The 10% that made the lowest earned around $26,200 per year,
according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The highest paid percentage
earn more than $67,000 per year. Hourly this breaks down into $12.60 per
hour at the low end and $32.53 at the high end.

If you want to be in this upper end of the pay scale, the highest paying
states on average are, Washington, Missouri, Alaska, Nevada, and Kentucky,
all of which pay their *tower climbers* well over $52,000 per year.
Washington has the highest pay scale out of all of these states. The
extreme conditions in Alaska prompt higher salaries, just be prepared
because storms in Alaska can come without warning. And, if it is 20 degrees
on the ground, it is likely to be below zero on the top of a tower.

The lowest tower climber earnings come from Montana, Michigan, and West
Virginia which average $35,000 per year, which is still a good living
especially in states where there is a lower cost of living and people
qualified for certain fields are harder to come by.​"

​from:
https://www.towerclimber.com/tower-climber-salary-2/

​

​