That’s what I was making back in 1982 for similar work....
I guess that is one good thing about being a boomer....

From: Jeremy
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 9:39 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Installer Wages

My competitors are all starting them at $12/hr if that helps.  I did that job
for years and years.  I believe that employees need a solid livable wage if you
want them to mature and stay with the company.  I also want them to really love
their job, and feel like they are an important asset to this company.  I can't
imagine doing this job for $12/hr...so how can I expect them to?  MY wages are
in no way typical for my area, but I have extremely high demands and I expect a
lot in performance.