I feel about the same. I'm not scared of a CLI. I just don't have the time to learn and remember everybody's syntax.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Rory Conaway" <r...@triadwireless.net>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 8/3/2017 12:51:52 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] DW shutsdown

Ha, yea. I wrestled a Grizzly Bear once, 15-20 seconds late it was all over so this doesn’t scare me J. With the amount of equipment we have to work with, it’s impossible to be a command line expert in everything. GUI’s are far more universal. Had to put up a Sub-10 80GHz radio yesterday. 5 minutes through the GUI, caught up. Dragonwave, 2 support calls, and 2 guys for 4 hours to get our first link up. Guess which one will never get a P.O. from our company in the future.

Rory