We have an HP officejet pro all in one which we bought when the previous
printer failed.

The scan-to-network functionality is awesome in this one...  Just stick the
document in the feeder and select 'scan to network'.   Shows up on the NAS
with no issues at all.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>