No, the SiteMonitor shunt input is ±100mV nominal.

On 8/30/2017 12:42 PM, Jesse DuPont wrote:
Would these work on a SiteMonitor? They output 1-5V DC based on current flowing through.

https://flexscada.com/product/hall-effect-current-sensor-ac-75a-dc-100a/

*_Jesse DuPont_*

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband