In 2004 how much alignment did you have to deal with?  We typically get
0-30 mph winds and when Ike came through in 2008 we got 80 mph winds and
lost (IIRC) 0 devices, just power.  With you getting 80 mph and now
suddenly getting 180+ I wonder if you'll get a ton more or none at all.

Hopefully the climbers ate their wheaties when they tightened down those
dishes.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343