Paul, I second your plea.  We have gear in over 120 towers and 100 rooftops…
lots work to de done.  We are expecting Irma tonight…

We don’t disconnect gear

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>> on behalf of Paul
McCall <pa...@pdmnet.net<mailto:pa...@pdmnet.net>>
Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 7:29 AM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: [AFMUG] Storm recovery in Florida

I know I speak for myself and Gino, that we both will likely need extra
personnel to recovery from Irma after the storm passes.  We have 38 towers
across 4 counties in SouthEast Florida, and have prepared as best we can.  We
have been down this road before and it is not fun.

It looks like regardless of the direct track of the storm, our customers will
be significantly impacted.

If there is anyone who can spare a good employee for a week or two afterwards,
it would be greatly appreciated  they will be welcomed warmly and treated very
well.

Paul

Paul McCall, President
PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.
658 Old Dixie Highway
Vero Beach, FL 32962
772-564-6800
pa...@pdmnet.net<mailto:pa...@pdmnet.net>
www.pdmnet.com<http://www.pdmnet.com>
www.floridabroadband.com<http://www.floridabroadband.com>

Gino A. Villarini

President
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

[cid:aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png]