From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:54:20 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AT & T Rural broadband

How many areas are wisps NOT in.

On Sep 28, 2017 7:39 AM, "Dave" < dmilho...@wletc.com > wrote:

+1 I could see that for sure.
But we could get into the area they are not and would not go much faster.

On 09/28/2017 07:35 AM, Josh Reynolds wrote:

It would mean cell cos get more federal funding. A lot more.

On Sep 28, 2017 12:37 AM, "Mathew Howard" < mhoward...@gmail.com > wrote:

I don't really see how redefining "broadband" to 10/1 is a bad thing...
shouldn't that mean that other companies wouldn't (in theory, anyway) be able
to get funding to overbuild areas where we are already providing 10mbps, which
they currently could, unless we have at least 25mbps?