Von: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] Im Auftrag von Paul McCall
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. Oktober 2017 13:52
An: af@afmug.com
Betreff: [AFMUG] Considerations for upgrading passed SAF Lumina link

We have a 4 year old Lumina link from our core, 12.9 miles, 11Ghz with 3ft
dishes on each end,  that doesn't have enough BW for us long term, as we are
going to do another hop from there (7.3 miles), then FTTH.

I get around 270Mbit from it, and we already use 120Mit pretty consistently
and if another tower OSPFs to it, more than that.  Sooo, I am looking for
alternatives.   Its mainly one-way traffic of course, so a solution that
favored that would be acceptable.

Cost is a factor of course, as I also have a "parallel path" a few miles
south to do the same on very soon.  Something that could use the same dishes
from the SAF would be good also.

I have some undeployed Mimosa B11's that we bought for a project and are
still waiting on some tower rights to get settled. I could use those, or
maybe AF-11X or multiples thereof.  I might as well plan for the future
since this is a "main artery" link.  We have sufficient 11 Ghz channels
available to license.

Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated !

Paul

Paul McCall, President

PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.

658 Old Dixie Highway