Problem with B11 is hat they are hex and would give you half of what you get on
your current SAF license.  If you can get more channels, then you are ok

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>> on behalf of
Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com<mailto:mhoward...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, October 27, 2017 at 10:30 AM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Considerations for upgrading passed SAF Lumina link

B11's are going to get you the most capacity for the least amount of money, but
don't expect them to be as stable as the SAF link. I've been pretty happy with
our AF-11FX link, but you're only going to get around double the capacity you
have now, and I don't know if there's currently a way to do multiples on one
dish... it might make more sense to do like Lewis suggested and add a second
Lumina.

There are lots of options for higher capacity licensed links, but they start to
get pricey.

You could probably get Chuck to make you some adapters to hook up just about
anything to the SAF dishes.

Gino A. Villarini

President
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

[cid:aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png]

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 6:51 AM, Paul McCall