B11's are going to get you the most capacity for the least amount of money,
but don't expect them to be as stable as the SAF link. I've been pretty
happy with our AF-11FX link, but you're only going to get around double the
capacity you have now, and I don't know if there's currently a way to do
multiples on one dish... it might make more sense to do like Lewis
suggested and add a second Lumina.

There are lots of options for higher capacity licensed links, but they
start to get pricey.

You could probably get Chuck to make you some adapters to hook up just
about anything to the SAF dishes.