I am sure they can phone home and be remotely disabled.

From: Forrest Christian (List Account)
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 1:28 AM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Tesla Thefts

Aren't teslas one of the more stupid vehicles to try to steal?

I found the article about the theft, and I agree... odd...

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  In SLC, someone broke into the showroom and made off with 4 Teslas.

  Here is an snip from a newspaper story quoting cops about the theft:

  We are still trying to sort this out,” Keller said. “We actually have two
people claiming their name is Tesla and a family member died and left them
these cars.” Keller said.

--

      Forrest Christian CEO, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.