Can't they just drive themselves back to the dealer?

On 11/27/2017 9:52 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
I am sure they can phone home and be remotely disabled.
*From:* Forrest Christian (List Account)
*Sent:* Monday, November 27, 2017 1:28 AM
*To:* af
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Tesla Thefts
Aren't teslas one of the more stupid vehicles to try to steal?
I found the article about the theft, and I agree... odd...
On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

    In SLC, someone broke into the showroom and made off with 4 Teslas.
    Here is an snip from a newspaper story quoting cops about the theft:
    We are still trying to sort this out,” Keller said. “We actually
    have two people claiming their name is Tesla and a family member
    died and left them these cars.”Keller said.

--
*Forrest Christian* /CEO//, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc./
forre...@imach.com | http://www.packetflux.com <http://www.packetflux.com/> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian> <http://facebook.com/packetflux> <http://twitter.com/@packetflux>