The product you're looking for is the packetflux powerinjector plus sync.
 You'll need the external dc to dc converter.   You can jumper each port
for different pinning and power source, so you can end up with native poe
pinning for each radio type.

Add a din rail mounting kit to din rail mount it.

Add a SiteMonitor base unit, and you get remote power control.

Add a syncbox junior and you can do sync over power for the 450, assuming
it's an AP.

If you're looking for something noncontrolled, I (PacketFlux) also have a 4
port 10/100 poe injector which is din rail mounted and inexpensive.
There's also a single port and 4 port gigabit one coming like any day now
(product is done, just have to get them on the website)

Chuck also has surge suppressors you can din mount and use as a poe
injector. Also jumperable.