I sold 110 coins about 3 years ago and took a huge loss. I got back in at $6,400/btc and sold at $9,800. Then I got back in at $10,500 and just sold this morning at $12,700.

It scares the hell out of me to have money sitting there, especially when it could crash while I'm asleep at night... but it's also so addictive to make huge returns (16% after fees, etc. just this month).

It's a huge bubble. There is nothing to support it. When you buy in, you are counting on someone willing to pay you more than you paid for it, but for no good reason. It's the .COM era again, except without the .COM. LOL

Travis