From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 12:58 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] BTC 12k+

how many people who believe this as a "currency" are missing FDIC insurance
today?

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Chuck Hogg <ch...@shelbybb.com> wrote:

Yea, we're affected by NiceHash as well.

Regards,
Chuck

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 12:36 PM, Joe Novak <jno...@lrcomm.com> wrote:

Speaking of hacks... I've been selling hashing power to Nicehash, woke up this
morning and my miner isn't running... hmm.

Nicehash's wallet all got emptied to a unknown address (at least unknown to us,
the users). 60 million worth of BTC. I was about half way to my pay out
(minimum 0.01 BTC per payout). No official word yet, tread carefully...

Joe