For Steve. J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Chris Wright

Network Administrator

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Louis Arsenault
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 1:48 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] BTC 12k+

I can wipe that and make $10... LOL.

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Robert Andrews <i...@avantwireless.com> wrote:

To a "Batman" usb drive....

On 12/06/2017 01:27 PM, Sean Heskett wrote:

don't leave your coin on coinbase move it to a more safe wallet or completely
off line if you're paranoid

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Chuck Hogg <ch...@shelbybb.com
<mailto:ch...@shelbybb.com>> wrote:

    I'm waiting for the Coinbase hack...that will really hit hard since
    they are handling more transactions than Mastercard.

    Regards,
    Chuck

    On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Steve Jones