Never thought about shorting and then dumping.  I guess if you have a large
enough position on anything that could work.  I wonder if there are laws
against doing it in the stock market?

From: Travis Johnson
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2017 8:51 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: BTC futures

Do you really think the "average" person that is buying into BTC right now
knows any of that information? Bitcoin has been on the financial news channels
every single day this week... and it will be again Monday because of the
futures trading.

The only thing driving the price up is demand... so the more news, the more
it's talked about, the higher the price will go. LOL

Travis