How come they're always "brothers"?  Why is there never a show with (whatever) Sisters?  Or (whatever) Blended Family?

On 12/9/17 5:52 PM, Cameron Crum wrote:
Tnk that was the hunt brothers.

On Dec 9, 2017 6:37 PM, "Lewis Bergman" <lewis.berg...@gmail.com <mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Bass brothers took a huge hot for that in the silver market

    On Sat, Dec 9, 2017, 10:02 AM Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com
    <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

        Never thought about shorting and then dumping.  I guess if you
        have a large enough position on anything that could work.  I
        wonder if there are laws against doing it in the stock market?
        *From:* Travis Johnson
        *Sent:* Saturday, December 09, 2017 8:51 AM
        *To:* af@afmug.com
        *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT: BTC futures
        Do you really think the "average" person that is buying into
        BTC right now knows any of that information? Bitcoin has been
        on the financial news channels every single day this week...
        and it will be again Monday because of the futures trading.

        The only thing driving the price up is demand... so the more
        news, the more it's talked about, the higher the price will
        go. LOL

        Travis