From: "David Coudron" <david.coud...@advantenon.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:55:08 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Guest access/mode on customer routers

We typically don’t do this unless specifically requested to do so by the
customer. We can set it up remotely since we provide Mikrotiks to all customers
so we can always do it later without a site visit. It seems like one more thing
to educate the customer on unless they already know about it and request it.

David Coudron
david.coud...@advantenon.com | Mobile: 612-991-7474