I would wait a few months and check back, I think (hope) they are getting
close but have zero trust in anything they are telling me that I can't
see/verify. If there was something with similar capabilities in terms of
pricing/channels we would have bailed long ago, but I couldn't find another
option that I thought would work for my customers.