Forrest,
 We had a discussion about this as we now have 4 generators and I have 3 of your standby controllers taking care of
these sites without issue since we installed them.
 Would it be feasible to just remove the Transformers and just give a link for separate purchase ? My issue as with many would like to see a box with many inputs to monitor different things like AC,DC voltages, tempatures make and brake contacts. Also, the need for active outputs to turn on off things or just for a cycle with timer. A nice gui would be ok to be able to log in for manual control or configuration.

There are some very expensive things out there to do all of this but I know with a little work it can be done with out much money involved.

I have a very specific need to integrate a 26vDC generator with a site that is a 48v plant. I have everything installed and connected but I need some
automation to start and stop when needed.
The generator has a voltage sense on its output to detect if the battery bank is below 22vdc and if so it will kick on for an amount of time to restore charge. The problem with this is there is a 1000W converter between it and the 48v battery bank.

Anyone with suggestions is welcome
Dave