Any of you folks who know both dc plant and even more know small wisp
budget interested in looking at our gear and power setup and giving
realistic advice that doesnt have a 10 different 500 dollar components
combined with a full time linux guy and a full time coder?

Id love you to do it out of the kindness of your heart, but i do have some
advisory busget.

Im just tired of the apc ups waste and super ghetto runtimes on batteries
coupled with having to accept we are destroying runtimes by letting the
apcs die..... please, somebody, please. Otherwise i have to go to the
facebook groups, and thats like going to a mikrotik or ubnt forum.