+1
I just bought some Eltek modules off of Ebay.
Came with the BC-2000 telemetry which I highly recommend.

From: Gino A. Villarini
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 10:49 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Dc plant conversion

Refurb/ used Eltek/Valere –48 Rectifier shelf off Ebay  ~$400 + 1 Netonix IDC
Switch $400… all done. You can power 90% of WISP gear

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Steve Jones
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 26, 2018 at 9:49 PM
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Dc plant conversion

Any of you folks who know both dc plant and even more know small wisp budget
interested in looking at our gear and power setup and giving realistic advice
that doesnt have a 10 different 500 dollar components combined with a full time
linux guy and a full time coder?

Id love you to do it out of the kindness of your heart, but i do have some
advisory busget.

Im just tired of the apc ups waste and super ghetto runtimes on batteries
coupled with having to accept we are destroying runtimes by letting the apcs
die..... please, somebody, please. Otherwise i have to go to the facebook
groups, and thats like going to a mikrotik or ubnt forum.