Give me a list of all the stuff you need to power, and I can tell you how
I'd do it... whether or not that's the best, or even a good way to do it,
is another matter. It is going to involve a pile of Packetflux stuff though
(of course most of that might already be there anyway... )

That Alpha Cordex thing does look pretty nice, and would certainly simplify
things.