I've tried this argument... I'll put a router in your data center... that's my demarc.

They said no.

Something else is funny.

On 2/24/18 2:27 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
Layne, what is the real world chance of anyone discovering that you are transporting to one of use via VPN?
I think the chance is low.
Then if discovered, what is the chance that the programmers will care?
When I was working with Dallas, I had quite a few of them agreeing to the VPN method. How about this,  you sell to me, I take delivery in a data center very close to you.
Then what I do to transport to the edge server is my business... right....?
*From:* Layne Sisk
*Sent:* Friday, February 23, 2018 10:19 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] RodeoTV vs. RealChoice TV

When they do you won’t be able to resell it, they will just sell it to your customers and you won’t make anything.

Layne Sisk

ServerPlus

801.426.8283, ext 102 <tel:801.426.8283%2C%20ext%20102>

New logo xl <http://www.serverplus.com/>

http://i.imgur.com/VOz763A.png

http://i.imgur.com/xvQYYWa.png <https://www.facebook.com/ServerPlus365/>

http://i.imgur.com/ELG0AB1.png <https://twitter.com/RealServerPlus>