I think I would tell him to did off. Try getting a credit from quest, att,
Verizon, etc. Of course I have had some drinks

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018, 4:06 PM Chuck McCown <[email protected]> wrote:

> Had a customer that works from home.  Could not make his VPN work.
> We thought perhaps it was a port issue.  Opened the ports on the Smart
> RG.  No good.
>
> He spend $150 over the weekend on a geek squad type of service and they
> pointed their finger at us.
>
> So, just because we haven’t tried it, we switched him to DHCP and it
> started working.
> We are in the process of converting everyone to DHCP.
>
> He wants a credit in the amount of the money he paid the geek squad.
>
> Wonder if it was truly our fault.  Still don’t know why it started working
> or what the problem was.
>

Reply via email to