holy cow, i just got done reading what i could find on them. thats just a
shitshow of terrible customers on terrible service. We have maybe 10
customers left to shed that we just simply cant provide reliable service
to, I dont even feel bad now, apparently I can all but show up at their
house and use the radio cable to strangle their infant and people will
still pay