The only problem is the Roadster won't be shipping until 2020 or later... LOL

Travis

On 3/8/2018 9:24 AM, Cameron Crum wrote:
No doubt about that. But, considering the specs on this car, it is cheap compared to other "super cars" with relatively similar (not much out there that can boast these specs) performance specifications. I've never been a big Tesla car fan as I don't think the company would have been successful on its own, but that is the car industry these days.