Travis, want to do a fractional ownership thing with me on one of these???

From: Travis Johnson
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:52 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: This is pretty slick - that price tag though...

The only problem is the Roadster won't be shipping until 2020 or later... LOL

Travis

On 3/8/2018 9:24 AM, Cameron Crum wrote:

  No doubt about that. But, considering the specs on this car, it is cheap
compared to other "super cars" with relatively similar (not much out there that
can boast these specs) performance specifications. I've never been a big Tesla
car fan as I don't think the company would have been successful on its own, but
that is the car industry these days.