I would buy one, except I don’t want a car with a freaking TV bolted to the
dashboard.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 12:19 PM
To: Motorola III
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: This is pretty slick - that price tag though...

I know it's easy to bash Elon; he's not my favorite human by any stretch.
However, if these latest delivery numbers are accurate, the Model 3 is
beginning to crush the rest of the electric car market.

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/03/05/tesla-model-3-wins-february-despite-production-woes-electric-car-sales-dim-usa/

-bp

--

bp