Curious as to what kind of issues you are seeing.

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 9:14 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Serverplus

Yeah. This one isnt a complaint so much as curious if others are seeing the
same issues we are seeing. If theyre not, then its probably more a me issue
than a them issue. The current set of issues however are impacting relations
with our customers. I reach out here over places like the facebook wisp groups
because here gives good input, there just starts lynchmobs.