addressed. My only issue here is rhe same as its always been, layne never
lets it fester before he addresses it. Pretty obvious hes not been a field
tech with a splinter.

On Mar 10, 2018 10:26 PM, "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

Curious as to what kind of issues you are seeing.

*From:* Steve Jones
*Sent:* Saturday, March 10, 2018 9:14 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Serverplus

Yeah. This one isnt a complaint so much as curious if others are seeing the
same issues we are seeing. If theyre not, then its probably more a me issue
than a them issue. The current set of issues however are impacting
relations with our customers. I reach out here over places like the
facebook wisp groups because here gives good input, there just starts
lynchmobs.

On Mar 10, 2018 7:30 PM, "Adair Winter" <ada...@amarillowireless.net> wrote:

Weren't you complaining about serverplus a few months ago also?

--

Adair Winter
VP, Network Operations / Co-Owner