You're still reading this wrong.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: "Matt Hoppes" <mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net>
Cc: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 12:48:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Serverplus

I want to know where you're finding people that are worth employing for 400/mo.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 10:20 AM, Matt Hoppes <
mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net > wrote:

You're missing my point.

Support calls are maybe 2-4 a week.

But there are minimums with SP. Plus there are the calls that are mis-directed
that I would end up paying for, or "Is Matt there?".

BUT... by bringing my sales in-house ($300-$400/month) plus the support (around
the same amount) I'm now part way to just hiring someone -- who I can now use
for other things.