>From what I've seen, most people are just registering every radio for the
entire 50mhz, so it's not like you can use the information in the database
to actually coordinate anything (and I think that really is the best option
in the current climate, since there's a good chance your going to have to
change channels at some point because of newcomers to the area)... then
there are also the people that never bother to register anything, or
register a few radios and then give up because it's too much work...

I'm aware of at least four other companies in our general area that have
AP/base stations registered, but last I checked only one of them had any
customer locations registered... for some reason, a lot of people seem to
be under the Impression that you only need to register the AP (or eNB, in
LTE speak), but that's not the case and never was - everything is supposed
to be registered (there is an exception for mobile devices, but that
doesn't apply to anything a WISP would be using).

On Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 6:05 PM, David Coudron <david.coud...@advantenon.com