At a minimal try to find out who the base station owners are and what they are doing because I have seen older C-band station show up as registered sites. Which is ok because they have filters on their gear to notch out what they dont use. If your right in front of the dish it could be an issue otherwise should be ok.
 If its other Wisp then good luck.