Thanks, yeah nothing fit well next to the thin pcbs.

Odd, got some test results back from George yesterday. Some types of equipment has CRC errors with some of our surge suppressors. Trying to identify the bad combinations. Good thing is that our gas tube only products seem to be flawless with everything that people have tried them on.

-----Original Message----- From: Matt
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 8:08 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] mccowntech rack mount surge suppressor with Medusa

Chuck,

Like form factor of new arrestors much better.  Thicker PCB and RJ45
not as tall.  They do not fit well next to your last thin pcb version
though.  Did not care for the thin pcb and tall RJ45 at all.  Swapped
out 4 PxP450i APC arrestors to these 17 hours ago.  So far flawless
even at 1000base.  No errors at all.  This is with RackInjector,
Cambium Sync and very long cat-5 runs.  Time will tell but looks good
so far.