We don't plan on 24Ghz being reliable much past 1 mile here. If we use it
further than that it's because it's a back up or we have a back up for
it.those that say you can use it in the 3-6 mile range reliably either live
in the desert or don't know what they are talking about :)

--

Adair Winter
VP, Network Operations / Co-Owner