From: "Colin Stanners" <cstann...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2018 8:37:39 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 24Ghz distance

The ITU charts give a good bit of information - depending on what your uptime
rrquiments are, 24ghz is likely 2-3 miles.
On May 13, 2018 8:20 PM, "Andreas Wiatowski" < andr...@silo.ca > wrote:

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. Wondering who has used the Mimosa 24Ghz
product in a heavy rain zone. What is your max distance? I really wish Cambium
had a 24Ghz option!

Cheers,

Andreas Wiatowski, CEO
Silo Wireless Inc.
1-866-727-4138 x-600
http://silo.ca
Wireless | Fibre | VoIP | PBX | IPTV

Silo is a Proud Member of:
CanWISP http://www.canwisp.ca
WISPA http://wispa.org
Brantford Brant Chamber of Commerce
Paris Chamber of Commerce
Cambridge Chamber of Commerce

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and
may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in
error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this
message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.