Yes, you can get 2-ish miles out of 24ghz reasonably well, but I wouldn't
go anywhere near that far with a Mimosa B24 link - keep in mind that these
are tiny antennas, not 2' dishes like you can get with some of the other
radios out there.

I haven't used a B24 yet, but I don't think I'd want to try anything much
beyond a mile with them.