Most chimneys have a large central hole that you can stick a large pipe down...

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 2:08 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Attaching pole to Chimney

The chimney has vinyl?  I assume it's brick behind it?

If you have to get it from the local hardware store, go there and see what all
can work.  I'd probably look for the best tool rather than limit myself to that
one store, though.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 3:07 PM, Jason McKemie